Internship: UX Researcher
Do you want to contribute to user-friendly websites and help carry out (inter)national usability research both online and on-site? Then apply for this internship and become part of a fast growing startup!
Are you bored of doing the same thing every day? So do we. That's the fun part of a startup: no two days are the same. You can expect to perform the following tasks:
- Assisting clients and testers with the execution of usability research
- Drawing up test plans to get the most out of user tests
- Taking care of the execution of the test sessions via the platform
- Analyzing and reporting the research results
- Attending and presenting the research results to clients, both online and face-to-face
What we offer you:
- Fair compensation. We'll make sure to compensate you for your work.
- Freedom. Going to the hairdresser or the gym during the day? No problem. As long as you make sure everything runs smoothly, no one will be surprised if you're absent for a few hours during the day.
- Part-time or full-time employment. We are open to discussing the possibility of hiring you in a parttime or fulltime capacity once your internship has ended.
- You are currently following an education at college or university, of which UX is a major component
- You have a fluent command of the Dutch language, both verbally and in writing
- You have affinity with UX and start-ups
- In addition to English, you speak Dutch, German and/or French fluently
- You are available from September 1st for a period of at least 4 months
About User Sense
At User Sense we get excited by the idea of contributing to more user-friendly websites. On the one hand to improve the user experience for young and old, on the other hand to help large and small companies to get more out of their website.
Would you like to apply for this position at User Sense? Then send your CV and (short) motivation to Tim van der Gouwe (email@example.com).