Tester Quality Control
We invest heaviliy in the quality of our tester database.
Verification of identity and address
We take these measures to prevent fake accounts.
- We ask testers to verify their address
- We ask testers to link their bank account for payouts
- We verify through social security numbers (only in NL)
Technical check and qualification test
To make sure all sessions run smoothly.
- Testers are required to do a technical check before the study
- Qualification tests make sure that unmoderated tests run smoothly
- User Sense provides support in case of any issues
Tester screening via phone
To make sure we select the right testers for your study.
- Personal contact with the tester to verify responses
- To answer any questions testers might have
- To gain deeper insights into the tester profile
Detailed tester instructions and support
To smoothen the recruitment process and to avoid technical issues.
- Detailed tester instructions and instruction videos
- Separate instruction files for mobile, tablet and desktop
- Localized support available to avoid confusion
Quality checks when filling out screener
To select the right type of testers and avoid potential misuse.
- Questions designed to prevent false positives and negatives
- Time to completion of the form is tracked to avoid rushed answers
- Check with previous screeners to identify inconsistent responses
Maximum of two tests per quarter
To prevent testers from turning into UX Designers.
- Automatically tracked via our platform
- Prevents bias and improves tester feedback
- Only applies to User Sense testers
Banlist with unsuitable testers
In the unlikely event of a negative experience.
- Based upon tester ratings and feedback from customers
- To further reduce the amount of no-shows
- To ensure you get high-quality feedback during a session
Learn more about our platform and tester database
Book a free demo and discover the possibilities.